You have found a web site that looks good, professionally designed, nice pictures etc. BUT, it is reliable?
Ask yourself these six important questions BEFORE you use any information from the web site!
1. Who is responsible for this site?
2. What are his or her credentials?
3. Have the authors documented their own sources?
4. What is the domain name? Does it end in .com, .gov, .edu, .org, or .net?
5. Who else links to the site? You can perform a link check in Google by entering "link:webaddress" in the search box. Is it linked to other reliable sites?
6. Would you include this site in a bibliography?